Monday 16 April 2012

Living my Existance

I won't be bent and changed. I have not sculpted out of soft wet wood. They sculpted me out of marble. I'll stay my ground. I stand in the park and see the kids walking with their parents eating ice creams and cotton candies. They sometimes litter at my feet. But I don't mind them because they are pure if heart unlike the deceitful you. You promised me that I could walk but my dreams of seeing the world would always be there or that's what my friends tell me. They tell me stories as they perch on my head and shoulders. Despite the fact that I can't travel though I think I should thank you for one thing. Even though you didn't have it in ur mind while you sculpted me but I stay awake. Taking in everything around me. Not missing anything unlike you, who drinks every night in the desperation to forget all that you are afraid you might see and experience.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. introspection seems like a consistent tag

    ReplyDelete