Thursday 28 June 2012

A Flavour of Welkin

The sun was setting somewhere behind these towering mountains and all that suggested was a faint orange tinge in the eastern sky. A soft breeze blew tickling the nape of my neck with my hair and its tingling cold ghostly touch. The fine grains of moist soil stuck in between the curves of my toes as I walked absently towards the river, while looking at the tangerine sky, diving and plunging into bouts of imagination at the forms made by the picturesque puffy clouds with ends blending like cream in the blue. A drop of water fell on my bare shoulder and took me by surprise. I closed my eyes lightly and opened my mouth waiting for another raindrop to nestle on my tongue so I could taste the creamy sweet flavour of the heavens.
posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

  1. felt it deeply

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Way You Describe This Scenario Totally Makes One Imagine That They're Experiencing It. [Now I Hope I Never Read Any Horror Story From You. :P]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt it funny that you can write words and cant voice them out and i being opposite? :) [both of these different things are powerful.. better use them wisely] ;D

    ReplyDelete