Sunday 15 January 2012

Drench Me In Life!

My eyes are closed and I can hear silence. It is whispering in my ear, so softly that it is hard for me to understand the secrets its trying to tell me. Its riding on the morning breeze and drifts by me in a flash just like the tangy, zingy flavour as you bite the rind of a freshly picked orange by accident. 

Its an early spring morning and as I lay naked on this six feet wide road that zigzags between an expanse of mustard fields like a snake; the pebbly, nipping road tickles my back while a gush of wind caresses my bare skin leaving me with a spasmodic shudder.

The sun yawns lazily upon my feet, tingling and stealthily balming my almost numb body.

Its a beautiful feeling as i am laying there oxidizing my gold-leafed body in the morning zephyr.

1 comment:

  1. "Its a beautiful feeling as i am laying there oxidizing my gold-leafed body in the morning zephyr"
    simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete